Galvanized corrugated roofing sheet is a steel plate with a layer of zinc on the surface.
Galvanizing is an economical and effective rust prevention method that is often used. About half of the world’s zinc production is used in this process.
|Product Name||Galvanized Corrugated Steel, GI Iron Roofing Sheet|
|Length||1800 – 5000MM or as customer’s actual request|
|Technique||GI Iron Roofing Sheet|
|Surface Treatment||1. Galvanized|
2. According to clients requirement
|Main Market||Southeast Asia, South Asia, Middle East, Europe, Middle&South America, Africa and Oceania|
Galvanized Corrugated Sheet Specification:
These galvanized roof panels are very popular for many reasons:
- With maximum durability and service life
- There are two thicknesses to choose from to provide the ideal strength for your project
- Choose length in 100mm increments to minimize waste
- Provides an incredible life span of up to 15 years in domestic and commercial projects
- Light weight, so there is no need for a lot of structural support
- Easy to install without professional tools
- Manufacturing meets or exceeds CE EN 14782 requirements
(Please note that due to the manufacturing process, the length of these plates has a tolerance of -/+ 10 mm.)
Export Seaworthy Package:
- Nails: roofing nails, common nails, and concrete nails and so on.
- Iron wire: galvanized iron wire, black iron wire
- Welded mesh,hexagonal mesh, sintering mesh, and further .
We sincerely invite you to visit our factory and make good benefits for both of us.