Galvanized corrugated iron sheet have become one of the most sought-after roofing materials for many owners. In the early days, it was used for commercial, agricultural and industrial purposes. Now it has become a widely used material in residential roofing projects. As a thin flat material, these metal plates are suitable for a variety of flat applications, including roofs, fences, wall panels, partitions, etc.
These galvanized iron sheet are very popular for many reasons:
- With maximum durability and service life
- There are two thicknesses to choose from to provide the ideal strength for your project
- Choose length in 100mm increments to minimize waste
- Provides an incredible life span of up to 15 years in domestic and commercial projects
- Light weight, so there is no need for a lot of structural support
- Easy to install without professional tools
(Please note that due to the manufacturing process, the length of these plates has a tolerance of -/+ 10 mm.)
If you are building a new house, renovating an existing house or just replacing an existing roof. Galvanized corrugated metal sheet is one of the most viable options and can give you value for money.
|Product Name||Galvanized Corrugated Steel, GI Iron Roofing Sheet|
|Length||1800 – 5000MM or as customer’s actual request|
|Technique||GI Iron Roofing Sheet|
|Surface Treatment||1. Galvanized|
2. According to clients requirement
|Main Market||Southeast Asia, South Asia, Middle East, Europe, Middle&South America, Africa and Oceania|
Galvanized Corrugated Sheet Packing Detail:
- Water proof paper is inner packing.
- Galvanized steel or coated steel sheet is outer packing .
- Side guard steel plate.
- Wrapped by seven steel belt .
- Wooden pallet package.
- Nails: roofing nails, common nails, and concrete nails and so on.
- Iron wire: galvanized iron wire, black iron wire
- Welded mesh,hexagonal mesh, sintering mesh, and further .
We sincerely invite you to visit our factory and make good benefits for both of us.