Building Common Nail Description:
1) Length: 1/2″-8″ (optional)
2) Head diameter: usual or according to your request
3) Shank diameter: BWG20-4
4) shank: smooth shank or twisted shank
5) Surface treatment: polish galvanized bluing hot dipped galvanized
6) Package: 25kgs/ctn in bulk or in inner box, standard export carton or as buyer’s request
7) Delivery details: within 25-30 days
Nails are driven into the work piece by a hammer, a pneumatic nail gun, or a small explosive charge or primer. A nail holds materials together by friction in the axial direction and shear strength . The point of the nail is also sometimes bent over or clinched after driving to prevent pulling out.
Building Common Nail Specification:
|Size of Nails ( Length)||Length (MM)||Shank Diameter(MM)|
|3/4″||20 mm||1.4 mm|
|4/5″||22 mm||1.2 mm|
|1″||25 mm||1.6 mm|
|1 1/4″||30 mm||1.8 mm|
|1 1/2″||40 mm||2.2 mm|
|2″||50 mm||2.5 mm|
|2 1/2″||60 mm||2.8 mm|
|3″||70 mm||3.1 mm|
|3 1/4″||80 mm||3.4 mm|
|3 1/2″||90 mm||3.7 mm|
|4″||100 mm||4.1 mm|
|5″||130 mm||4.5 mm|
Dingzhou BEST Hardware Co,. Ltd was established in 2004. Mainly producing various nails, iron wire, mesh and sintering mesh.
- Nails: roofing nails, common nails, and concrete nails and so on.
- Iron wire: galvanized iron wire, black iron wire
- Welded mesh,hexagonal mesh, sintering mesh, and further .
Our products are well distributed to America, Europe, the Middle East, Southeast Asia and Africa markets. We sincerely invite you to visit our factory and make good benefits for both of us.